Monday, October 17, 2011

What you are about to see...is intense...

I am still in the middle of editing photos from the birthday AND our trip to Half Moon Bay, but I had to put these videos up NOW! They were so amazing...I had to share this...with the world.

I shot these videos at the Art and Pumpkin Festival in Half Moon Bay. While we were walking down the strip of shops, food stands, and art displays, I noticed there were all these little concerts going on.  The first concert we came across had a couple of teenage girls (one of the girls in the band looked like she could have been the Native American cousin to Daria from MTV)  singing Black Eyed Peas and Adele. Ummmm....all I'm going to say about how they sounded is...good for them...those were some brave chicks.

Then we came across another lady band...with slightly older women singing...and by "slightly" older I mean OLD!...and definitely to be wearing some of the shit they where wearing. I don't remember what the lady-chick band was singing...because in a matter of seconds...something amazing had completely grabbed my attention. I was suddenly captivated by the glorious fluid movements of this truly majestic creature. My mind completely shut down. I was hypnotized...unable to speak...and even if I could have spoken... it wouldn't have mattered...because there are simply NO words for what I saw. I saw something so fantastic...it made the mysterious and natural beauty of Northern Lights...look like one of those cheap Marty Mcfly's color changing acid hats from Back to the Future II.

Please...make sure you are sitting down for this...








Wait !!!!! There is more!!!


    





You're welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment