Saturday, October 29, 2011

Does your kid do weird things too?



A couple days ago, I was vacuuming the baseboards in the living room, when I realized that Knox was standing next to the vacuum spinning in a circle. He's always been interested in the vacuum (well, he's interested in EVERY cleaning device around the house), but I didn't put the two together (vacuum on = spinning in circles) until I turned the vacuum off...and he stopped spinning. Not thinking much of it, I moved on to another side of the room (he followed me of course) turned the vacuum on, and he started spinning again. 

I took three videos of him spinning to the vacuum cleaner. I put the last video up on Facebook. Since some of my family doesn't have Facebook, I thought I would out all three of them up in my blog. 

Enjoy Knox doing what he does best...being his silly self =)














No comments:

Post a Comment