Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm returning my Xbox Kinect for one of these...immediately!




While in San Francisco, Mark and I took one of the trolley cars down to the pier. While we were walking around in the freezing cold, we found this little museum that had a bunch of antique games. You could actually play the games if you wanted to...well...some of them you didn't really "play"..........

Here let me show you... 







How silly are those "games"!?!?!?  I mean, what in the world?!?!
It made me wonder if kids actually got excited about going to play one of these things.
Like, were there a bunch of kids sitting around, and then all of a sudden one of them was like "Hey, Billy! You want to go play that super swell game where you watch a puppet get executed?!"
Hahahaha! And what the hell is the rating system for that game? Because that kind of realistic violence offends me.

No comments:

Post a Comment