Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Birthday Shenanagins!

In my opinion...Knoxville's first birthday party...was a success.
While I was editing all of the photos, and seeing how great everything turned out, I realized that it was worth all the stress I put on myself.
Everything looked amazing, everyone had fun,  and Knox loved his bounce house (which Mark said he was too young to even care about it...but I was right and he was wrong...just wanted to point that out). For real talk though, Knox LOVED that bounce house. I'm so glad I decided to get it.  It was cute cause, the next morning, when Knox woke up,  the first thing he did was go straight to the sliding glass door to see if the bounce house was still there. He was super sad face when he saw the it was gone.

I want to give a major high five and some snaps to Sweet Cakes By Rebecca . They made Knox's smash cake, cupcakes, and cookies. As you will see from the pictures...they...were...amazing! I will tell you from experiencing them myself...everything tasted as good as it looked.

So here are a few pictures from the party. I took about 600 photos...so I might make this blog into a sequel...if I have time...cause I still have to go through all the photos from Half Moon Bay and San Fran.


(I think if you click on the photos...you can make them bigger...cause they're kind of hard to see) 




I just want to sat THANKS to my amazing Mother! She was up till 2am with us, sewing the heck out of those fabrics to make all the backdrops and tablecloths. 


(excuse my typo "every one"...but I didn't notice it till now and I don't feel like going back and changing it) 

I'm not joking when I say that EVERY ONE loved these cookies. I had a few cookies on the main birthday table, but I gave them as gifts in the party bags...cause who doesn't like a gift you can eat? 


 Look how amazing these cupcakes are!!!! =D






Nothing says "Kids Party" like a Bounce house and some beer. =)



This is a nice little shot of me stressed out, with no make-up on, getting ready for the party...enjoy that one =)





The red donut balloons that I got off Etsy were the hit of the party...the kids were in love with them for some reason.






 Bounce house fun!!!!


I got Knox a number 1 sparkler...because I already went crazy with everything else...why not get him a firework instead of a candle =)
But I was afraid Mark would burn his face off...as you can see from the first picture....



 Oddly enough...Knox didn't want to eat the smash cake. He was completely uninterested...I guess its because I NEVER give him any sweets...he didn't know what to do with it...




Look at that face!


Here are some Photo booth shots! I got a few super cute pictures of the other kids at the party. I figured I would edit them and print them out for their parents to have as gifts =)





A little later, Auntie LoLo got him to eat some of the cookies...he enjoyed...





Ahhhhh yes....the cotton candy machine....the adults enjoys this one.  Mark was able to draw an audience while he worked his magic...making cotton candy...like a pro...




 I was super excited that everyone came to the party. Since we don't have family out here, it meant a lot to Mark and I. Thanks again! =)




Once Knox went to bed, my sister and I decided to do what we do best...act like complete morons and play Just Dance 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment