Monday, October 10, 2011

Silly Face Monday!!!






Alrightttttttt!!! Here we gooooooooooo!!!

It's still Monday in California...so there is still time for some silly faces =D

"Silly Face Mondays" have become more like " The Silliness I Catch on Camera"  
Why? Because...

1) Knox moves around wayyyyy too fast for me to get a picture of him 
2) Most of the funny stuff he does...can not be captured in a single photograph...it's impossible  



So, here is the first video. 
It's short, but I think its funny to watch Yeager and Knox interact with each other now. As much as I hate that gross smelly dog, he is seriously Knox's BFF. It's crazy that these two actually play together. 



The next video is of Knox's new "fake laugh"   

Its a fun little thing he started doing when he heard me fake laughing (which I do regularly at Marks jokes)...so now every time he hears some one laugh, he starts in with his little phony bologna cackle. 








I got this little wagon for Knox, thinking that he really wouldn't be that interested in it. Turns out...it's his most favorite thing ever. He loves to push it himself, up and down the hallway...forever... 
I'm sure if Mark were to push him around in this thing all day long...he would be stoked. 








Ughhhhh...the spaghetti video. He likes to feed himself...so...I made him spaghetti for lunch...and it...was...gross...









I think this video is hilarious. Because I am his mother, I realize that I might be the only one who finds this video funny. 
He started pulling this little cart around about a week ago...and I think the fact that he takes pulling it around so seriously (no really...it's like his job) is what makes me laugh. 

Also, it makes me think back to when I was a kid.  I could seriously repeat the same activity without getting sick of it.  I could watch "Mary Poppins" all day long...or play with my "Light-Brite" for hours...thats what this reminds me of.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment