Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Unspoken Thank-You’s

If Knox could talk I know he would thank you for…

·        Thank you for life. Its pretty awesome so far
·        Thank you for teaching me new things ( fire hose)
·        Thank you for all the claps and cheers you give me when I do something for the first time
·        Thank you for hugs and baby kisses
·        Thank you for patience
·        Thank you for cuddles when I’m sick
·        Thank you for evening walks together
·        Thank you for playing with me on the floor
·        Thank you for singing to me
·        Thank you for making silly faces so ill laugh instead of cry
·        Thank you for working as hard as you do so I can have everything I need and want in life
·        Thank you for your sacrifices
·        Thank you for playing with me as soon as you get home from work, no matter how tired you are
·        Thank you for giving mommy days off  =)
·        Thank you for loving mommy and me with all your heart
·        Thank you for making weekends a time for us to hang out ( apparently at Hooters)
·        Thank you for NEVER  letting a day go by without letting me  know how special I am to you
·         Thank you for making sure you are the one to put me to bed at night
                                                       
 Knox would also say something like: You are very much appreciated and needed in our little family. In case mommy and I forget, here are a million other thank-you’s for the future. Love you!

And I’m pretty sure I actually HEARD him say this: Please buy mommy a new purse =)

No comments:

Post a Comment