Thursday, June 9, 2011

Location! Location! Location!

I am forced by my husband to watch House Hunters even though it makes me want to punch kittens.
While watching it I had a thought. I never hear anyone ask their realtor the most important question a home buyer should be asking...and that isssssss???....is there a 7 Eleven in walking distance from this house? During my high school years I actually had the pleasure of living across the street from a 7 Eleven. Let me tell you it was a magical experience....such fond memories...sigh.
Just think about what I'm saying to you for a second...go on think about it....ill wait...Okay...you done? Then that means that you probably just had an epiphany. You have just realized what so many other American citizens have known for years. That having a 7 Eleven right around the corner from your home is like staring into the peephole of the doorways to heaven. Its just a small glimpse of bliss....and it is life changing. It means 24 hours of delicious treats right at your fingertips. Slurpees! Snickers Ice Cream bars! And the ever important Bagel Bites! Run out of Pepsi and Slim Jim's at 3am? No problem! Because you ,conscientious home buyer and dedicated consumer of yummy snack treats, did your homework before buying your new home sweet home. You remembered the most important thing...and that is what?... Location! Location! Location! Did that just blow your mind? Cause it should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment