Friday, June 10, 2011

Set your motivation to music...

It is soooooooo hard to motivate myself to exercise.
Not being able to button my "before birthing baby" jeans isn't cutting it anymore...because lets face it...cupcakes taste A-mazing. There is nothing better in this world than sitting around licking  frosting off a cupcake. Not even my "Be a fatty no more" iTouch re-mix is enough of a motivation to pry me away from The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I mean come on I cant go exercise right now...there are important things going on with Teresa and her brother!!! Will they make up?!?!? I don't know!!! But I have to know NOW! Not be held in suspense while I go for an effin walk!!!
So I had to switch it up. This is going to sound weird but I decided to take the instrumental soundtracks from my favorite movies and make my own "Heather's soundtrack to a smaller and more lifted ass"...like I said I know this sounds odd but for some reason I have not been able to tolerate people singing in my ear while I'm working out. So this little switch up has really helped. No excuses up in here!
Here are my two favorites are "Inception" and "The Social Network"...
Now with The Social Network you have to get the one that features just Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.








No comments:

Post a Comment