Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Them there pugs are comin in mighty fine this time of year...

I’m sure many peoples retirement plans sound the same. Going to Europe…blah thumbs down. Get an RV and travel the states of the Americas…no thanks I don’t like that I eventually have to empty my toilets poo/pee holder….gross.
My retirement plan is far better than that. I’m going to open a…wait for it…PUG FARM!!!! Yayyyyyy! I know right??!?!! It’s a fantastic idea!
I’m going to create a whole wonderland of pugs…a paradise of pugs…a pug extravaganza!!!I want to recreate their natural habit…which will look something like a big bed or a big pillow. Then people can come to the pug farm to play with them or watch them sleep for 12 hours straight…doesn’t that sound amazing??!!!?!?!

Pugs are such fantastic dogs. They are lazy as hell (well, not that pug that surfs…show off) and all they want to do is eat, sleep, and cuddle. My pug Miss Milly (aka Princess Squishy Puss) fits into my life perfectly. The only exercise she wants to do is her “pug shuffles”…which is when a pug has a burst of energy and just runs in a circle…this outburst will only last about a minute. If you try to take her on a walk, and she gets tired, she will lie down on the ground and refuse to get up…which means I have to carry her home.
Ill tell you something I don’t like about pugs…particularly mine. I don’t like that she’s such a priss. Sometimes she wont go outside to use the bathroom when its been raining…or that it takes her 6 hours to find the perfect place to poop…but I guess the cute squishy pug face and cinnamon bun tail make up for it. Yay for pugzzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment