Sunday, September 4, 2011

Silly Face Monday!!!

My family and I went to Sacramento's 12th Annual Gold Rush Days. Basically they take Old Sacramento (which looks like a historical downtown area...you may have seen it on Ghost Adventures!) and they transform it into a scene straight out of the 1850's. I'm not going to talk too much about it because I have a bunch of pictures that I'm going to post later on this week.


I decided to put these pictures up for "Silly Face Monday" because of how ridiculous we must have looked at this moment. There was even a cop, standing 2 feet away from us, having a good laugh at Mark trying to get Knox to stick his head through one of these cut-outs. Which at the time, seemed like a cute idea, but when I look at these pictures I cant help but think " What were we thinking?" I mean really? My 11 month old is going to stick his head through a cut-out and stay still long enough for me to take a picture? Come on Heather!...for seriousness.


Ding dong!
Who is it?
Its reality just checkin' in with you!



Anyways, here you go...
















No comments:

Post a Comment