Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh yeahhhhh...I'm suppose to be designing a playroom...hmmmm, about that...


 Hello, my name is Heather...and I...am...a slacker...

I have not done anything with this room since I painted some of the furniture pieces. To be fair, I have been planning an EPIC birthday party for my son...so I am allowed to slack here and there.

But I swear, next weekend is the weekend that things will get done!!!



This is all I have so far....






 Knox (with the help of daddy) trying out his new school desk...



I know he's thinking to himself..."I am soooooo going to eat this piece of chalk."





 There it goes! Just like everything else he gets his hands on...he puts it in his mouth...

 Daddy says "NO!"...

 "Well, maybe if I share it with him he will let me eat it?"...


"Okay, no sale...I'll go back to writing on this thing."

 "Maybe if I slowly put it into my mouth?"
"Yessssss, maybeeee!".....

 "Okay, still no sale"....

No comments:

Post a Comment