Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Silly Face Monday!!! (on a Tuesday) part 1

O.M.G! What a week! Sorry to my family for not having this up on time, but things have been crazy around here. I finally got my tattoo started, which was a shit show all on its own.

For me, nothing ever goes "as planned"...its literally impossible. The funny part is that the three hours I spent sitting in a chair getting my arm dug into by a tiny needle, was the most calming and relaxing time I've had in a LONG LONG time.

Also, I ordered all the wall art for Knox's playroom (which includes a faux taxidermy moose head and these big wooden scrabble letters that say "READ"). I also ordered the couch and the bookshelves...OH, and this weekend we have to go get the shelves and the TV (the new TV is going in the living room and Knox is getting the old one...I am not buying this kid a 60 inch smart TV...this isn't MTV's "cribs"). Not to mention all the birthday stuff I'm still ordering/planning! Busy busy busy!!!!

Anyways, here are some videos of Knox being silly =)

This first one is of Knox taking a bath. I turned the water on while he was in the tub...and he started drinking from it like a dog.
P.S. I give my child enough to drink...I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment