Thursday, January 12, 2012

A short trip to San Fran...


Last weekend, we decided to take a short trip to SF. I wanted to go to the Tory Burch store, and I am sure I don't have to tell you but...Sacramento does not have one...shocker!
A little side note on the whole shoe buying thing: I didn't want to go to Nordstroms and just buy my shoes there. I wanted to go to the actual store because that's what I find fun about buying designer pieces, the store experience, but this was one of my most disappointing experiences I have EVER had. 
First, the store is located in a dark narrow alley, completely away from the main street of Union Square. I swear to God, I felt like I was about to do something illegal, like a drug swap in a dark alley...or that I had somehow time traveled to the 30's and I was going to an old speakeasy...I thought I was going to need a password or something to get in.  
Second, the people there sucked...totally ignored me and totally off-putting. But I love my shoes so, whatever. 

Anyways, we decided to explore the calmer side of SF before we went to the busy streets of Union Square. 


Honestly...these are by far my most favorite pictures I have taken yet. 


















Some little guy has just spotted the water and is ready to RUN!



































Then we went across the street to walk around the Exploratorium. 
















And now, some pictures of other people taking pictures...


Warming up for the photo shoot annnnndddddddd.....





JAZZ HANDS!!!


 Pffftttt!....I don't even know...


 I was surprised but...this turned out to be a very relaxing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment