Monday, January 2, 2012

And datz datz!

The day after Christmas Mark, Knox, my sister, and I decided to meet Uncle Mike at datz deli for lunch. I had the most amazing steak caesar salad!...and the dessert counter ?!?!...HELLO! I mean sweet Lord baby Jesus was it visually delicious! 








Seriously...I could have eaten everything there...



Playin' around outside...waiting for our table...



You crazy kid =)


After lunch we decided to walk around the mall (day after Christmas?...bad idea!). Knox went to play on the "germy playground" and he made a new friend. 




Knox was determine to climb to he top of this rock thingy all by himself...and he did just that! That's where he befriended this little girl (well, she wasn't that little...she was obviously older than Knox...he seems to go for the older chicks). They both started having some kind of conversation in their gibberish "kid language"...















The photographer has been spotted!




No comments:

Post a Comment