Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The second rule of Fight Club is: Get Jock Jams Vol. 1

One day, at my moms house, I was sitting in the living room when I heard something going on in the garage. I went to go investigate (because I quickly noticed that my mom and Knox where not in the house) and this is what I found...




My mom had taken Knox into her garage to play, I guess that's what this was. It kind of looked like she was starting some underground baby break dancing school, where all the talented underprivileged babies could go to have an outlet and stay out of trouble (because we all know that the baby crime rate in America today is out of control) ...it kind of reminded me of maybe like a 'Step It Up 3' scenario...or 'Step It Up 234588657748939388'...or maybe it was some kind training secession for a baby version of 'Fight Club'...whatever it was, that's my child dancing (spinning) to the Tootsie Roll.











No comments:

Post a Comment