Friday, November 11, 2011

San Fran Trip: Part 3 ( Golden Gate, Muir Woods, and The End)


The last day of our vacation......sad face =(

But I had a great time and a nice little break from parenthood. Since I live so far away from my family, and I don't have any babysitters, I'm glad I took advantage of this time to be with my husband and my sister (and Jake). 

We packed up all of our crap, loaded it in the car, and drove to the Golden Gate. I have never had a chance to walk on the bridge and take pictures, so I was excited to finally do this with my fancy big girl camera. 





























This was one of the signs on the bridge...I get what its for, but I love that they made the guy look so fancy...he has a fedora on for goodness' sake!





These are the homes right by the Golden Gate. I think these houses use to be apart of a military base...but I'm not sure....I find them to be extremely adorable.





On our drive back, I wanted to take my sister and Jake to Muir Woods. I remember going there when Knox was only a couple weeks old and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. There are a bunch huge redwood trees...again, you don't see that kind of stuff in Florida, so I thought they might enjoy it (even though I am perfectly aware that no 20-something year old wants to look a trees...unless that tree has boobies or dispenses beer). 














Don't worry...if you get lost in the woods...there IS a pay phone.









Read please...

Gross...















The light coming through the trees was amazing!











Heyyyyy little guy!

















Obviously, I added that writing in there...but I though this sign was silly. What and who is supposed to write stuff on this thing?!















Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed my pictures and stuff! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment