Tuesday, November 8, 2011

San Fran Trip: Part 2 (trolley cars, Pier 29, and vintage arcade games)




There was a point in our trip where Mark and I got to wonder around SF by ourselves. We decided to take one of the old trolley cars (which was right outside our hotel) down to the Fisherman's Wharf. In all my visits to SF, I have never had the opportunity to ride one of the old trolley cars...it's not an easy thing to accomplish with a stroller.  


Here are some photos for you to enjoy...



I don't have any pictures but, there was an older gentleman playing his saxophone while we waited to board the trolley car. 

 A while back, I put up a video of the saxophone player and a homeless man jamming out to his tunes. The only way to describe what I saw would be..."homeless karaoke"....yeah...that sounds about right...

















I know this will sound weird but, I think it is neat when people hang their clothes out to dry like this. 






Once we got down to the Fisherman's Wharf, we realized how cold it actually was...we were NOT prepared.

After watching some of the boats come in, I noticed that we were standing by a building that housed a bunch of vintage arcade games.  I was super stoked that we stumbled on this place (yay for cool stuff indoors!). Some of the "games" were ridiculous. I am not even sure how they could be considered games. I put a couple videos, of my favorite games, up on my blog...like "The French Execution" which was the silliest thing I have ever seen.  

Here are some pictures of the pier and some arcade games....




I just have to say that...the seagulls out here...are the size of small dogs...that is all.























Someone is looking at vintage boobies!












This game was my favorite...












It was way too cold and rainy to continue walking around the pier, so we decided to take the trolley back up to our hotel.





Hahahaaaa! This sign just looks stupid to me! It might be because I have the common sense to know not to do any of these dangerous activities on a moving trolley car. 
I always love the stick person in these kind of signs. You now what I mean? You see these signs at Disney World or on a shopping cart and you are like "...say what?" 
If a person did any of these things they would not look like that. I am calling shenanigans! This poster is not an accurate portrayal of the consequences I will face if I brake these rules. 



Oh! Well, look at that! Some MORE musical entertainment for us while we are waiting in line for the trolley car.

No comments:

Post a Comment