Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to play Go Fish with your baby!

For those of you who wonder what it is I do all day (now that I’m a stay-at-home mom) the answer is 10% of the time I’m taking care of the house and the other 90% of the time I’m playing with my son.

Here is one of the games we like to play together. It’s called “Baby Go Fishin”

This is what you need…

Graham cracker goldfish



A hungry active baby that likes to climb all over everything




And about a million safe hiding place that are easy for a baby to climb up and hold onto




Here is what I do.
I take the goldfish crackers and hide them all over the house. Then I let Knox try to find all the fishes that ive hidden…trust me when it comes to these crackers…he’s a pro at this game. In his world the taste of success is the taste of a graham cracker.


Ready! Set!


Here is a little fishy on the couch
And he’s got it







Here is a little fishy on the autumn 





And he’s got it






Here is a little fishy one the tall table







And he’s got it







Here is a little fishy on the short table







Got it!!!







Here is a fishy on one of his toys





Yum Yummmm!





Here is a fishy on his walker





I Just noticed that his shirt says "Insert Snack" HA! Not planned...at all.





This game is a fun and delicious game for Knox. I know  I enjoy any game that burns baby energy. 





You do have watch out for Pugs…they like to play this game too…sneaky sneaky

No comments:

Post a Comment