Monday, December 19, 2011

Silly Face Monday!!! (and welcome back, our childhood friend, Repetition)

Remember when you where a kid and you could play, eat, read the same book, or watch the same movie over and over and over...and over again? The fun of being pushed around the tile floor in your moms laundry basket, screaming "again, again!!!" I know would watch 'Mary Poppins' 24 hours a day, 364 days a year ( I gave my family a day off).

Now,  I'm wearing the "parent" shoes, and I'm slowly being payed back for all my years of subjecting MY parents to "Repetitive Abuse."

These videos are examples of Knox's less annoying repetitive qualities.

This morning, after Knox's doctors appointment, we decided to hang out at the park. While trying to catch a squirrel, Knox discovered "hills!" Yes, the childhood rush of running up and down a hill.


He's not done!
Nope, still going!

This went on for 35 mins...amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment