Friday, December 2, 2011

Let's go to the Zoo!!!


I had a lovely little Thanksgiving holiday with my family. Even though the weather wasn't cooperating with us, which meant we spent most days indoors. There were a few days of nice weather so we could get out and enjoy some time outdoors. The last day of Marks vacation we decided to visit the Sacramento Zoo. It was in the middle of the week, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. 

Here are some photos...














Climbing up and down benches is more exciting than exotic animals 




















I spooked the giraffe, my bad!







Ohhhh snap! Someone got sassy for the camera!







I got the point...this one did NOT want his picture taken


Awwww, red panda is sleeping...









He made a little friend! They had a whole little conversation with each other. It sounded like baby babble, but I think it might have been a very deep convo. Its possible they were sharing their views on animals in captivity?




I have another picture just like this one. It's of Mark and much smaller Knox by the same statue, and it was taken almost a year ago.   

I don't even have to explain whats wrong with this picture...






Then we decided to let Knox run around at the park... 




Fall leaves =)





















What a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment