Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly Face monday!!!!

Every time I take Knox to the germy playground at the mall, he goes straight for this log tunnel thingy. He enjoys it so much that I decided to get him a little tunnel he could play in at home (without the big kids almost trampling on his head).

 Well, finding a tunnel that wasn't a bug, skull, or dragon was a challenge. It's also difficult to find one that isn't attached to a spaceship, castle, or circus tent...sooooo...I went ahead and got the circus tent.


 I took pictures of us playing  what I  like to call "Britney Spears Circus Tour". Basically, the game is played like this; I wait outside (for what feels like forever), then Knox pops his head out, stands up, screams really REALLY loud a couple of times, and goes back in the tent. So in a sense, its kind of like a Britney Spears concert.

HAAAA! I'm just kidding!...I actually love Britney Spears.  I even went to see her perform on the Circus Tour...it was amazing. She didn't realize her microphone was on and screamed "My pussy is hanging out!"...it was great...you cant make that kind of magical shit up.


 He comes out...getting ready to stand up
 ...and before he could start his screaming, one of his ugly dolls falls over and knocks his blocks over...distractions are unacceptable to him...
 ...but he regulated quickly...





 These were taken Sunday morning...just playing around in mom and dads bed...












 That one is my FAVORITE!








Yayyyyyy!!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment